Saturday, September 13, 2008

What? I won 3 ribbons, I'm the happiest old lady at the horse show. Lizzie I love you!!

It was so much fun, I started to ride English in June and I made it my goal to be in this show in September. It was icing on the cake that I actually got 3 ribbons. Next year I'm jumping 18 inch poles!! Here I come Olympics!! Ha,Ha.
Isn't she a pretty girl just looking ahead and doing what I ask. This is in the ground pole class. I took a 5th in my first class, and a 4th in the second one I went in.

This is in my flat class I took 5th place.



This is Lizzie and me before the Horse Show, before I put on my helmet and get helmet hair.

This is a picture where the photographer makes it look like watercolor. I thought it was neat!

3 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

Yeah!!!! I am so glad that you have a blog and can post pictures of what is going on in your life. Now we can keep in touch better. You need to post a picture of your newly painted office. I love the pictures of Lizzie...she is beautiful! She is a blessing to you! Love you!

Amber said...

yee-haw cowgirl...way to go mom! nice blog. Jenna is ready for another riding session when you are! love ya!

Mama Mc said...

Gettyup Linet! Good JOB! You must be feeling like a girl again- riding such a beautiful horse and looking so spiffy in your riding clothes! Congratulations on the ribbons...and on your new BLOG! Jennifer and your other daughters are rubbing off on you!!
LIZZY is GORGEOUS!

oh...and chuck...nice fishing pants....and fish!! =o)